3 die at music festival after carbon monoxide incident

By MediaMonkey

July 19, 2021
Sad news from the Faster Horses country festival in Michigan this weekend, as three people have died and two are being treated in hospital. The suspected cause is carbon monoxide poisoning. 
 
A friend of the deceased contacted 911 after they hadn’t heard from the group, who had their own trailer at the event, and when medical staff arrived they found the group of five men unresponsive. Three had sadly died, and two are being treated for acute carbon monoxide poisoning. A generator located nearby is believed to be to blame. 
 
It’s a lesson for all of us: “First responders stress the importance of keeping generators away from camping areas, tents, travel trailers etc. as well as exhaust fumes from running vehicles,” the Sheriff’s said.
 
In an unrelated incident, police are investigating the body of a woman found at the same festival and are looking for someone who was with her. 

Conversation

Your voice matters. Conversations are moderated for civility. Read our guidelines here.

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Trending

Radio Player App

Download the SupaJam radio app so you can access SupaJam Radio on your phone!

Support Supajam!